About Our MentorWorks Program
The transformation of individuals from the bondage of addiction & incarceration to the freedom of sobriety, self- reliance, self-determination, & thriving families & communities.
Assist those struggling with addiction & homelessness by providing trusted mentors & Healthy Transition Homes.
- Redemption: We believe in the redemptive, changing power of the Savior, that every soul has worth.
- Agency: We believe agency is central to God’s Plan & support the choice of worthy goals & self-determination.
- Education: We believe education empowers higher levels of meaning, service, problem solving, & prosperity.
- Self-Reliance: We believe self-reliance contributes to greater mental health & successful daily living.
- Service: We believe there is a healing power that comes through serving others.
- Relationships: We believe in the power of relationships, preeminent of which is our relationship with God.
- Family: We honor parents & believe families have an eternal impact on individual development & progress.
To heal individuals caught in addiction & homelessness by providing a foundation where hope, strength, & spirituality are cultivated through healthy living, employment, life skills, service, family ties, & non-recidivism.
- Be the premier provider of Healthy Transition Homes
- Reduce recidivism & relapse for at least one year following incarceration
- Assist incarcerated, homeless, & current clients with creating dynamic, viable treatment plans.
- Instill lifelong principles of spirituality, self-reliance, self-worth, & healthy relationships.
MentorWorks was created in 2010 by Dr. Joseph White to help others navigate the path to recovery.
Check back later for the full story.